Wednesday 23 May 2012

nearly done


My development stage, namely, portfolio, which as I think I've mentioned before, I'm doing on wix.com is looking better and better. Actually, I am nearly finished, just final touches here and there, not much left really. It was really tough to choose between all these reports and other pieces of work, but I think I managed to pick the best ones. Well, at least I hope so. The one thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that the program we had done our EPKs in (iDVD) is the wrong format for wix and I can't upload it onto my portfolio in any way. But at least I had the opportunity to look through it again more carefully, and retouch few things, besides I really adore the final look of my press pack's online version, especially the gallery looks magnificent! Other than that, college is practically finished for me(I mean the HNC obviously!). I've already been told about passing everything in terms of most of the units, and I'm only waiting for the results of few little assessments. I'm hoping to finish and submit my portfolio today as well, so my evaluation stage is the only piece of work left, and as the portfolio is nearly completely done, I know what I want to include in the self evaluation form anyways, so it shouldn't take long. I'm looking forward to having it all done. Optionally, I'd like it to be submitted by the end of the day. Oh well, fingers crossed!

xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment